Win a Full Set of ‘Insanity: The Asylum’ Workout DVDs!
And… here is another awesome giveaway for you. If you’re wanting to tone up a bit, but don’t have time to make it to the gym, try giving ‘Insanity’ a try. You can do these workouts at home, and they’re actually faster to complete than the P90X workouts you’ve probably heard of.
And we all know, when you feel fit, you feel more positive and confident – the key to true beauty.
You can enter any number of ways. Just use the form below! Best of luck to you all! xoxo
Free MAC Cosmetics Lipglass in Prrr – Product Giveaway
Update: Congratulations to Esther C. from Monroe, New York – the winner of our April MAC Lipglass Giveaway!
As one of our favorite all time glosses, we decided to feature MAC Cosmetics Lipglass in our first SoKiss&Makeup.com Giveaway. One winner will receive a free MAC Lipglass in the shade Prrr, a delightful, neutral, peachy-pink shade. The giveaway ends on April 20!
To enter, do one or more of the following. You can enter as many ways as you like. Then, send us an email listing each of the ways you entered. The winner will be notified by email from the email address provided, so you must send us your entries by email for your entries to be valid.
1. Subscribe to SoKiss&Makeup’s “featured posts” mailing list and confirm your subscription – http://www.sokissandmakeup.com/subscribe/ (1 entry)
2. Subscribe to SoKiss&Makeup.com’s “featured posts” rss feed in a reader – http://www.sokissandmakeup.com/subscribe/ (1 entry)
photo credit: Pinti 1
3. Follow SoKiss&Makeup.com on Twitter – http://twitter.com/sokissandmakeup (1 entry)
4. Like SoKissandMakeup.com on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/sokissandmakeup (1 entry)
5. Tweet about this giveaway (leave a direct link to your tweet in your giveaway entry email).
6. Follow FreeMakeup&BeautySamples.com on Twitter – http://twitter.com/free_makeup_ (1 entry)
7. Like FreeMakeup&BeautySamples.com on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/freemakeupandbeautysamples (1 entry)
8. Link to SoKissandMakeup.com from your blog* (5 entries)
9. Blog about this giveaway and include a link back to this post* (5 entries)
10. Add SoKissandmakeup.com to your blogroll or sidebar* (5 entries)
* Be sure to include the url of your blog in your giveaway entry email.
This deadline to enter is 12pm PST on April 20, 2011. Winner will be chosen randomly and posted on this page once the winner has confirmed. This Giveaway is open only to U.S. residents only. You must be 18 or older to participate. Winner will be notified by email. Winner must respond within 48 hours. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of the notified participant and new winner will be chosen randomly. One win per 90 days. No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Happy Valentine’s Day to all of our gorgeous readers! xoxo!
New Makeup Artist Spotlights
In addition to being introduced here on our home page, each artist will also have an artist profile on SoKissandMakeup.com. Here, you’ll be able to learn all about each of our fabulous artists. Find out what motivates them, how they got started, and what they love most about their work. Hear all about their philosophies as makeup artists, see more of their work, and access their personal and professional websites!
These featured artists will also be sharing their own makeup tips, tutorials, makeup ideas, trends, beauty tips, product reviews, recommendations, and more… right here on SoKissandMakeup.com! Their posts are coming soon, and we can hardly wait!
We are unbelievably excited for you to learn more about these talented artists.
Love you all!
Yup… Our Site Got a Makeover!
Um…. no, you’re not crazy! Our site looks different! After a weekend at the nearest day spa (for websites) our site has received the ultimate makeover.
Don’t worry! All the info, posts and comments that used to be found at maccosmeticsmakeup.com can now be found on this site – in our special MAC Cosmetics section. All comments, product reviews and user ratings are still in place, and we have even added additional features! Our MAC Makeup Forum (which used to be located at www.maccosmeticsmakeup.com/forum/) has also decided to move over and join us here as well. ;)
Our new look will allow us to branch out… and offer you reviews on even more brands and cosmetics lines. We will still cover EVERYTHING MAC, and will provide even more news and info on their latest collections and products.
The SoKiss&Makeup.com Web Team
PS: Let us know what brands you would like to hear about!