Posted on December 1st, 2007 | Categories: Eye Makeup, MAC Cosmetics, Makeup Tips, Makeup Tutorials, Smokey Eye Makeup
M·A·C Pro makeup artist Chantel Miller shows you how to create a dramatic smokey eye in this video tutorial. But (surprise!) this particular smokey eye tutorial offers an extra bit of glamour! She incorporates subtle shine and gorgeous highlights into the classic smoldering eye look.
This look is a great one for holiday parties and events, so we thought you might want to have a look now that the holiday party season is under way! The sophisticated sheen will look oh-so-gorgeous with most formal fashions and evening looks. Try it with a variety of party looks this season – think plush velvet, shiny satin, silk, and beaded party dresses! ;;)
You may also want to join our mailing list.
- Spring 2009 Makeup Trends: Sneak Peak
- Easy Smokey Eyes
- How To Apply Fake Eyelashes
- New Years Party Makeup Looks
- MAC: Opulash Collection
- MAC Eyeshadow Depotting Tutorial
- A Review of MAC Cosmetics Powerpoint Eye Pencil
- MAC: Fabulous Felines Collection
- MAC: Lash and Dash Collection
- Rollergirl Eyeshadow Palette from Urban Decay – A Review