Posted on January 18th, 2009 | Categories: MAC Cosmetics Limited Edition Collections
February 5, 2009
MAC Cosmetics is bringing in 2009 with a fantastic new collection called Creamteam. The collection is all about lips complete with lipsticks, lipglasses, and lip liners. Lips are always a great feature to highlight when you’re considering your appearance; the lips really are one of the most striking features that anyone has to offer. Thank goodness for MAC’s ability to help us enhance our best features because nobody does lips quite like MAC.
The Cremesheen Lipsticks have such a smooth finish to them. What is more inviting or intriguing than soft beautiful lips? Color really can help you create that look. I’m definitely going to buy Lavender Whip (a light cool lavender). Ooooh! It looks so pretty!!
I am already in love with ALL of the lipglass colors. I can’t ever say no to MAC Lipglass. I definitely have an addiction. I love the way it looks and feels on my lips. If you are going for a shinier look, lipglass creates that sheen. I have yet to use lipglass over a lipstick even though I have a lot of friends who do it. I think this collection might force me to experiment a little since there are so many options. Ever So Rich is a sheer lilac color and I am dying to see what it will look like over Lavender Whip. I have a feeling it will really pop.
I love that MAC didn’t neglect the lip liners in this collection. My first year of college, a cousin of mine showed me how to use lip liner and after one application, I was convinced. While it might not be necessary all of the time, when you are going for a nice full look with your lips, you just can’t disregard the lip liner. I can’t wait to try out all of the colors in this collection and figure out what looks best on me. What we know of as the complete collection is listed below. If there are any updates to it, we’ll let you know.
• Creme Cup Light blue pink
• Shy Girl Creamy neutral coral beige
• Crosswires Clean pinky orange
• Lickable Bright clean blue pink
• Lavender Whip Light cool lavender
• Creme In Your Coffee Creamy mid-tone pink brown
• Spice Is Nice Creamy warm dark brown
• Hang-up Deep berry
• Ever So Rich Sheer Lilac
• Fashion Scoop Pale cool baby pink with light pear
• Boy Bait Light neutral beige with pearl
• Partial To Pink Light creamy yellow pink with light gold pearl
• Melt In Your Mouth Mid-tone creamy clean pink
• Petite Indulgence Mid-tone bright blue pink
• Creme Anglaise Mid-tone neutral mauve
• Looks Like Sin Sheer deep berry
• Sublime Culture Neutral pink
• Pink Treat Dirty pink
• Caramellow Neutral caramel
• Velvetella Blackened plum
You may also want to join our mailing list.
- No related posts