Posted on April 5th, 2009 | Categories: MAC Cosmetics Limited Edition Collections, Mascara | Reviews & Makeup Tips
Release date: April 30th, 2009
Sometimes it doesn’t take more than a little something for the lips and a little something for the lashes to dazzle the masses; this is the idea behind MAC’s new collection Double Dazzle set to release April 30th, 2009. With the tag team of lips and lashes in full force, really, what more do you need.
There is nothing like the sun coming out that makes me want to keep my makeup looking clean and simple. When you are sporting the sun-kissed skin, you really don’t need a lot more than a little lipgloss and a little lash lengthening to bring out your best features. I think the most frustrating thing about this collection is just how many choices of lipgloss there are. At first glance, I’m excited about at least half of the eighteen options!
I have always thought that if you do nothing else to enhance your eyes, you should at least take care of your lashes. Your lashes are the frames for your beautiful peepers so you want them to stand out. This collection offers mascara in two different colors, brown and black. By applying mascara, you help lengthen your lashes and give them a full look which will highlight your eyes. I have actually never tried MAC’s mascara Dazzle Lash, but I think this might be the time to try it. You can see all of the options for mascara and the Dazzleglass lipglosses below. Good luck making a decision on just one – I haven’t been able to do it. :)
Summer simplified to the two major L’s…Lips and Lashes! Lips take the lead with Dazzleglass: glittering, shimmering, comfortably creamy. Lashes rise to the occasion with glamorous Dazzle Lash. Double your dazzle, you’ll outshine everyone!
• Baby Sparks – Pale pink with violet pearl
• Bare Necessity – Caramel apricot with red and gold pearl
• Date Night – Deep plum with blue and gold pearl
• Extra Amps – Sheer bright blue pink with blue and pink pearl
• Funtablulous – Purple with violet pearl
• Get Rich Quick – Warm yellow brown
• Girl’s Delight – Sheer mid-tone tan with gold pearl
• Goldyrocks – Sheer soft yellow with pink and gold pearl
• Like Venus – Clean light bubble gum pink with red pearl
• Love Alert – Raspberry red with red pearl
• Money Honey – Mid-tone rosy mauve with red pearl
• Moth to Flame – Sheer neutral beige with violet pearl
• Rags to Riches – Plummy pink with teal and red pearl
• Smile – Light coral with pink and gold pearl
• Steppin’ Out – Clean yellow pink with red pearl
• Stop! Look! – Sheer violet mauve with blue and pink pearl
• Sugarrimmed – Milky pale pink with red, teal and white pearl
• Utterly Posh – Mid-tone orange with pink and gold pearl
• Black – Dazzle Black
• Star – Brunette Brown
You may also want to join our mailing list.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function related_posts() in /home/sokissa/public_html/wp-content/themes/brightside/single.php on line 73