April 17, 2008
Boot camp meets the Hollywood walk of fame with MAC’s collection Dresscamp. The packaging offers bold bright colors mixed with a touch of fierceness. The super sleep look sports a metallic gold star reminding us of the Hollywood flare combined with a zebra print to bring in just a touch of the jungle. The collection is a product of collaboration between MAC and Asian designer Toshikazu Iwaya and is a designer collection.
The collection contains a limited edition palette with powder blush and three eye shadow colors. To complete the look, the collection offers limited edition lipstick and two lipglass options. The lipglass color She-Gold, I think is my favorite. It’s unique and I find it to be very intriguing. The complete list of what is included in the collection is below.
• Too Fab – Intense mid tone yellow pink (lustre) (LE)
• She-Gold – Yellow gold with gold pearlized pigments (frost) (LE)
• Fashion – Bright midtone pink with white pearlized pigments. (frost) (LE)
Dress Camp X4 Eyeshadow Palette (LE)
• Sunny Girl – Yellow gold (Frost)
• Golden Gold – Deep golden bronze (Velluxe Pearl)
• Trend – Neutral tan with gold pearlized pigments (Lustre)
MAC Beauty Powder
• Dresscamp Pink – Blue midtone pink with white pearlized pigments (Frost)
Palette includes the 213se brush