November 27, 2008
MAC’s newest collection, Enchanting Vermillion is being released just in time for the upcoming huge shopping weekend! The collection includes 5 basic brushes necessary for everyday makeup application. THANK YOU MAC for always providing us with fantastic makeup application brushes. Have you ever tried to apply your makeup with a low quality brush? I have, and it’s not something I ever want to experience again. A good makeup brush is the key to proper application and a fantastic looking finish.
The five brushes come in a medium-sized red-orange canister with wine satin stripes. The professional brushes will stand out from others with their red gloss handles complete with black M?A?C logo. I have to admit, the look of these brushes is simply sharp. I am especially excited about brush #266 one of MAC’s Small Angle Brushes. This brush will be perfect for when I want to use my eye shadow as an eye liner. It will help me create the distinct line as thin or thick as I want to. I do love a good brush.
This chic little kit is a Nordstrom exclusive and is priced at $40.
Enchanting Vermillion: 5 Basic Brush Set contains:
• #129SE – Powder/Blush Brush: All-purpose for blush or face powder. This brush is particularly good for blush application.
• #219SE – Pencil Brush: For precision shading on lid, in eye crease or along lash line. The soft, smooth fibers of this brush are gathered into a pencil-shaped tip. It is ideal for blending eyeliner into eye shadow to create a smoky looking eye
• #239SE – Eye Shading Brush: Soft and dense to shade or blend eye shadow or emollient-based products. This brush has a tapered, rounded edge with smooth, firm, fine fibers. It can be used to build intense colour on the eyelid
• #266SE – Small Angle Brush: For creating sharp, precise lines. This brush has fibers which are carefully arranged to form a perfect angle
• #316SE – Lip Brush (Covered): For controlled lipstick or eye liner application and comes with a metal cover. This brush has small, flat, firm fibers and a tapered tip.
You may also want to join our mailing list.
Tags: mac makeup brushesIf you liked this post, you may also like:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function related_posts() in /home/sokissa/public_html/wp-content/themes/brightside/single.php on line 73