MAC Eye Brows is a self-sharpening eyebrow pen. It has a narrow point to allow you precision and accuracy. Use to define, fill-in and shape your eyebrows!
Basic Tips for a Natural Eye Makeup Look
A natural eye makeup look is an important one to master. Many occasions call for subtle or natural looking makeup, from conservative business settings to an early morning dentist appointment. You want to look put together but don’t want it to be too obvious you are wearing makeup. Here are a few tips for giving your eyes some definition without looking like you tried too hard.
-Start with a base to neutralize any redness you may have in the eye area and to help your color last all day without creasing. Eye makeup products like MAC Bare Canvas Paint or Too Faced Shadow Insurance are perfect for prepping your lid for a neutral look.
-Swipe a soft neutral shade all over the lid. You can go with a beige, peach, or bone color depending on your skin tone. Matte shades or slightly shimmery ones such as MAC Grain are ideal choices.
-Apply a taupe or brown color in your crease using a rounded crease brush. Avoid red-based browns. A color like MAC Satin Taupe is flattering to most skin tones. After applying, use a blending brush to blend as much as possible so the color fades gradually.
photo credit: ?Debs?
-Use a pencil eye liner in a medium brown color. A soft pencil in a color similar to your lashes like Urban Decay Bourbon or MAC Teddy Eye Kohl gives you the most natural look. A gel liner like the soft shimmery brown MAC Ostentatious applied with a light hand can also look pretty and natural. Liquid liners should be avoided altogether.
-Be sure to fill in your brows. This is an essential step for making your face look complete. Use a powder or soft pencil in a shade that is just slightly lighter than your natural brow color. Follow your natural arch and fill in the brows, being sure to blend well.
-A brow highlighter helps round out your look. A neutral shadow such as MAC Vanilla applied to the brow bone just under the brows adds a little highlight/definition without adding color.
MAC: Love Lace Collection
Release Date: December 26, 2009
Every couturier has forever had a fascination with the mysterious and alluring qualities of Lace. From Evita to Marlene Dietrich to some of the best-dressed of our red-carpet modern screen stars, it’s a long love affair. This salon-intimate collection is all about a dramatic, intense, smoky eye, with shadows that flash frosty grey to deep blue. Kohl Power is brought back for a limited time in favourite shades plus a new blackened marine blue. And naturally, 44 Lash adds the depth and desire. Lips stay pleasingly pale and Nail Lacquer in Light Affair adds a hint of danger. If ever there was a moment to do away with the winter doldrums and add some instant intrigue, this is it.
* Intricate – Frosted cool icy taupe (Frost) (Limited Edition)
* Pretty Please – Pale pink pearl (Lustre) (Permanent)
* Icescape – Sheer pale pink with pink pearl (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
* Utterly Discrete – Sheer frosted cool icy mauve (Limited Edition)
* Hypnotizing – Frosted grey mauve (Frost) (Limited Edition)
* Love Lace – Frosted mid-tone greyish blue (Veluxe Pearl) (Limited Edition)
* Pincurl – Dusty white (Frost) (Repromote) (Limited Edition)
* Suave Intentions – Light frosted silver blue (Veluxe Pearl) (Limited Edition)
* Feline – Rich black (Limited Edition)
* Raven – Intense red with black pearl (Limited Edition)
* Sense of Style – Blackened deep marine blue (Limited Edition)
* Fascinating (Permanent)
* Zoomblack (Permanent)
* Stud (Permanent)
* #44 (Permanent)
* Light Affair – Creamy pale grey taupe (Cream) (Limited Edition)