With New Year’s Resolutions in full swing, the gyms are packed with people determined to stick to their new fitness goals. Since so many of us decide we want to improve our fitness, lose weight or simply work out more, here are some quick makeup tips to help you stick with your 2009 New Year’s fitness resolutions. You can pull off this look in less than five minutes – so that you can you can get on your way and and get going. And we all know that getting out the door is half the battle!
- Instead of your regular foundation, use a tinted moisturizer or light foundation (like MAC’s Studio Fix). These types of products can be applied more quickly than a full-on primer, foundation and powder routine. They will also allow your skin to breathe while you are working up a sweat. You can skip blush as well as bronzer because your workout will naturally give you some added color.
- Choose a neutral eyeshadow color with some subtle shimmer that is close to your natural skin tone. Apply the shadow from your lash line to your crease and then blend up towards your brow bone. This will give you a natural dewy glow that’s perfect for a quick workout look.
- Use a flat, angled brush to apply a light or dark brown eyeshadow to your lash line as an eyeliner. Follow up with a coat of mascara in brown or black-brown. This will give your eyes a soft, natural look that’s not too harsh for the gym.
- Finally, apply a little Chapstick to keep your lips soft and then apply a neutral pink or beige lipgloss on top to complete your look.
photo credit: Kizzlexy
I’ve found that I feel more motivated when I feel put together (no matter where I go). I also tend to feel more positive about my workouts when I feel good inside and out… this five minute makeup routine can help you feel more like working out so that you can stick with your goals.. and make 2009 all you hoped it would be!
What Are Some of Your New Year's Resolutions?
- Lose Weight (68%, 179 Votes)
- Eat Healthier (50%, 132 Votes)
- Work Out More (45%, 118 Votes)
- Save Money (44%, 116 Votes)
- Get Better Grades (31%, 82 Votes)
- Get Up Earlier (19%, 51 Votes)
- Reduce Stress (19%, 49 Votes)
- Get Out of Debt (11%, 30 Votes)
- Other (11%, 29 Votes)
- Do More Volunteer Work (7%, 18 Votes)
- Quit Smoking (6%, 15 Votes)
- Get a Promotion (5%, 13 Votes)
Total Voters: 263
You may also want to join our mailing list.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function related_posts() in /home/sokissa/public_html/wp-content/themes/brightside/single.php on line 73